- Home »
- Our Expertise
International Hospitality Management Consultants
GLA coordinates the efforts of the landowner, the developer and the investment community to ensure feasibility, financing, and successful completion of the hotel concept.
From groundbreaking through development, our expertise includes:
- Project assessment and feasibility studies;
- Location analysis and design concept;
- Land use approvals and environmental planning;
- Access and infrastructure;
- Planning of structures, interior, landscape and graphics while working with master planners, architects, interior designers, consultants, and management companies;
- Brand/hotel operator selection;
- Assistance with project financing, pre-opening stages and operation;
- Cost and time management.
As you transition from pre-opening to Grand Opening, our expertise includes:
- Profit enhancement reviews and recommended action plan;
- Operating budget reviews and capital plan evaluation, including cash flow;
- Finance and accounting;
- Marketing assessment and business planning, including public relations;
- Recruitment, management structure, and development of standards and performance measurements;
- Operational support.
- Crisis management, creating contingency plans to increase revenues, cut costs and drive profitability;
- Special situations and financial workouts with lenders.
To learn more, contact us today to schedule an introductory meeting.